Learn The Easy Way From Grandma Carol
I learned cooking basics from my grandmothers and have been cooking for more than 50 years. I am anxious to pass on my passion and knowledge of food.
The only way to get good at cooking is to do it.
1. Acquire proper tools.*
2. Find a basic recipe of something that you really like.
3. Buy all the ingredients.
4. Read the recipe until you know exactly what to do.
5. Go for it.
My aim here is to introduce the basic cooking techniques to those of you who are not experienced in the kitchen.
- The student moving away to college
- The young person with their first apartment
- The “empty nester” used to cooking for a brood
- The senior tired of eating out all of the time
All will find helpful hints and recipes as well as kitchen know-how.
Don’t be afraid to ask questions. My email box is just a few keystrokes away.
* One of the most important purchases you will need to make is a good quality, sharp knife.